The social media and digital content specialist plays a significant role raising awareness of Blue Knot as an organisation, its purpose and the uplift in engagement of Blue Knot’s services throughout the community.
A large proportion of this role will be managing Blue Knot’s social media and engaging and growing audiences. Your knowledge of social channels and the type of content that resonates, is key to success in the role. You will work with internal stakeholders to produce content repurposing existing resources, as well as developing fresh new digital content.
You will lean on your creative skills to bring content to life in an engaging and educative way in formats for use across social media channels, the website and email. Importantly, you will use your analytical skills to determine campaign success, make recommendations and enhance accordingly.
Your key responsibilities include:
- building and engaging audiences across social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, twitter, YouTube), including creating paid ads
- reporting on activity across all digital channels and making recommendations for optimisation
- social media planning and scheduling and community management
- content creation, including writing, editing, formatting, and graphic/video production
- management and maintenance of website content and the development of email newsletters and campaigns