Working collaboratively with the marketing manager and subject matter experts, you will develop and execute end to end digital strategies to maximise and drive engagement with customers, clients and stakeholders. You will:
- Manage Blue Knot’s organic and paid social media strategy including content calendar development and management, content creation, publishing, and community management in collaboration with the Marketing Manager and subject matter experts.
- Drive engagement and build authority across our social media channels. This includes identifying opportunities and responding to trends across community attitudes and discussions.
- Manage and optimise data driven customer journeys, across digital platforms incorporating website, social and eDM campaigns using Active Campaign and Salesforce
- Implement best-practice digital strategy and advise on future trends and competitor activity
- Undertake SEO and SEM methodologies to drive quality organic and paid traffic to the website including managing Google Adwords
- Use data to drive, test and trial new digital marketing strategies and report on results
- Support other marketing activities